Eleven nominations for News UK at British Society of Magazine Editors
News UK nominations for the prestigious British Society of Magazine Editors (BSME) Awards have reached double figures.
The shortlists for the annual ‘magazine Oscars’ contain eleven News UK nominations. The awards dinner is being held in London’s Park Lane on November 15.
The Sun on Sunday’s Fabulous magazine editor Sinead McIntyre is shortlisted in the newspaper/current affairs brand category along with her The Times Magazine counterpart Nicola Jeal.
The Sunday Times Travel Magazine editor Ed Grenby is nominated in both the lifestyle brand and editors’ editor of the year categories.
Full list of News UK nominations:
- Lifestyle brand: Ed Grenby (The Sunday Times Travel Magazine).
- Entertainment brand: Helen Hawkins (The Sunday Times Culture).
- Newspaper/current affairs brand: Sinead McIntyre (Fabulous) and Nicole Jeal (The Times Magazine).
- Fiona Macpherson new editor of the year: Eleanor Mills (The Sunday Times Magazine).
- Art director of the year – consumer: Mark Hayman (Fabulous) and Chris Hitchcock (The Times Magazine).
- Launch of the year: Laurel Ives (The Sunday Times Dish) and Steve Corbett (The Sun TV Soap).
- Scoop of the year: Christina Lamb (The Sunday Times Magazine – A fight for the soul of the world).
- Editors’ editor of the year: Ed Grenby (The Sunday Times Travel Magazine).