- Video File
- Format: MPEG4
- Encoding: H264 (this will produce the best quality video)
- Aspect ratio: 9:16
- Extensions: AVI, MOV, MP4
- Optimum Resolution: 480x854 pixels (i.e. 9:16 480p), but we can accept any resolution up to 1080x1920 (i.e. 16:9 1080)
- Do not add black padding to the video
- Bit rate: 600-1000 kbs, but we can handle bit rates up to 3mbps
- Third party served creatives via VAST also accepted
- Follow the VAST 2.0 spec
- Aspect ration: 9:16.
- VPAID creatives are not supported.
- Mobile only (Android version 4.4 and above; IOS 9 and above)
- Title Safe Zone - see image
- End Frame
- After the video has completed playback the video player will hold the last frame of the video so it is recommend that video content is created with this in mind. The In-Article player clicks through in this state therefore it’s a great opportunity to include a strong call to action as part of the video’s end frame. The desired end frame should last at least 0.5sec
- Video Length
- 30 secs to 1 minute recommended
Clickthrough & Tracking
- Click URL
- Third-Party Pixel Trackers
Please click here to see our Sun Digital Rate Card.
Please click here to see our Dreamteam Digital Rate Card.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We value diverse advertising, and we strive to avoid offending users on our sites. As part of our Ad Policies, we do not allow advertising from news competitors, adult content, fake and fraudulent news, religious & extremist views, counterfit products, dishonest behaviour, drugs, animal cruelty, bad language and dangerous products or messaging.
We support the 'Coalition for Better Ads' initiative to create a better user experience on desktop and mobile web. As such, all our ad formats and creative specifications fall within and must adhere to the Better Ads Standards as defined here.