Every Monday brings The Game, The Times’ weekly supplement dedicated to 'the greatest sport on earth' - football. It puts the weekend in context and sets the scene for the days ahead. From the Premiership down to the Conference, The Game delivers intelligent reporting of the issues important to the football fan. Times Sport has been named Sport Newspaper of the Year for three years running, featuring columnists such as Tony Cascarino and Gabrielle Marcotti.
474,000 football fans every week
26% of Times readers regularly share their sporting opinions with other people, 67% above the GB average
Sport on TV
Times readers are 23% more likely to receive premium paid for sports TV channels, like Sky Sports
'Go to' section
56% of The Game readers say it is a must read section
The best in football every Monday
Times Sport has been named Sport Newspaper of the Year for three years running, providing football fans with insightful analysis and commentary on the beautiful game from columnists such as Tony Cascarino and Gabrielle Marcotti.
The Game, our 100% football focussed section is published on Monday bringing news, results and pictures of the weekend’s action.
More 'The Game' Facts
- Times readers are 47% more likely to convince others of their sporting opinion
- 37% of Times readers receive premium paid for sports TV channels, like Sky Sports
- Times readers are 61% more likely to be very interested in sport news in newspapers
- 67% of The Game readers agree it is part if the paper that they turn to first
- Times readers are 34% more likely to have played football in the last 12 months
Times Goals features exclusive Premier League highlights with all the goals as they happen.
- Highlights every Saturday at 5.30pm, less than an hour after the final whistle
- Goal replays moments after the ball hits the net from every game except the 3pm Saturday kick-offs
- The interactive Goals hub with live commentary, analysis and opinion
Source: NRS October 14 - September 15, NI Sectional, TGI GB 2015 Q4 (July 2014 - June 2015), Keller Fay TalkTrack Great Britain (2011 Aug-2014 Sep). Sectional readership study 2014