Sun Sport is renowned for delivering exclusive stories that set the sport agenda and hard-hitting opinion - pulling no punches. Leading Sun Sport columnists include Ian Wright, Alan Shearer, Jimmy Anderson, Dylan Hartley and Barry Hearn.
Sun Sport Facts
- 3.4million of all football fans every week
- Over 650,000 Dream Team fantasy League players
- Four weekly Goals pullouts: Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Wednesday
- Weekly betting pullout, The Favourite, every Saturday
- Exclusive Premier League, Aviva Premiership and England cricket highlights
- 3.4 million Sun readers are interested in sport in newspapers
- Sun readers are 28% more likely to convince others of their sporting opinion than the UK population.
- Sun readers have on average 8.2 conversations about sport and hobbies every week, 21% more likely than the national average of 6.8
- 66% of regular Sport readers say they turn to this section first
Most people reading the sport section regularly read about: Football (95%), followed by Cricket (32%), Golf (31%), Tennis (30%), Horse Racing (26%) and Rugby Union (24%).
- Male <45 years 38%
- Male >45 years 46%
- Female <45 years 3%
- Female >45 years 13%
The Sun Goals app for Sun+ members
- Highlights from all 380 Barclays Premier League games
- The first place to see every goal from every match
- The Sun football news at your fingertips
- England friendly, FA Cup, Scottish Premiership and Rangers goals
Source: NRS October 14 - September 15, NI Sectional, TGI GB 2015 Q4 (July 2014 - June 2015) , Keller Fay TalkTrack Great Britain (2011 Aug-2014 Sep). Sectional readership study 2014